Attach a Call-to-Action overlay
to any website
Generate leads, retarget visitors, and supercharge your marketing!
What is Linkush?
Linkush is a simple tool that lets you add a customized message to any page. Use it to increase email lists, generate more leads and improve conversions to your website.
What can you do with us?
Create sharable links within secondsPaste your original outbound link, create your branded CTA and share anywhere!
Increase sales with content curationContent curator or an internet marketer? Boost your authority by linking to reputable websites, but keep the attention on your brand with Linkush Call-to-actions.
Retarget visitors and generate leadsIf they’re interested in the content you share, they’re interested in the products you sell. Start remarketing with Facebook pixel and Google pixel to increase conversions.
Types of CTAs supported
Choose the CTA that meets your goals
- CTA Buttons
- Create old school CTAs that re-route your leads back to your brand.
- Modals and pop-ups
- Capture attention at the right moment with modals and pop-ups: display them immediately, with a delay, or intercept exit intent.
- Spread your amazing offer beyond your website by uploading a banner image.
- Phone calls
- Get more leads for your marketing teams with engaging CTA overlays such as phone call icons
- Social links
- Invite your leads to connect with you on social media.
- Email forms
- Get more mailing list subscribers by integrating simple email forms to your outbound links.
- WhatsApp buttons
- Start talking to your leads right away! Link them directly to your whatsapp chat from any website.
- Retargeting & Remarketing
- Reach high-quality leads with Facebook pixel and Google pixel integrated into your CTA overlays.
- RTL language support
- Speaking Hebrew or other right-to-left languages? No problem! Create beautiful and native CTAs.
How does Linkush work?
Find a great article your leads and followers will love!
Copy the link and paste it to Linkush
Create Call-to-Action from a variety of options
Attach the link to the CTA you just created, and get a sharable link